Instructions for Abstract Submission
Rules for submission:
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the website only. ABSTRACTS SUBMITTED BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- For oral presentation, presenting author must be registered participants.
For e-poster presentation, at least one author must be registered participants.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and agree to its submission, before submitting the abstract.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- The deadline of abstract submission: Nov. 10, 2021 (Wed.)
Guidelines for submission:
- The Program Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- Abstract template: Download
- The maximum number of characters for an abstract is 300 words (spaces not included).
- Abstracts should clearly state:
- You will receive an abstract number via email after you have submitted your abstract. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.